Thursday, December 20, 2012

Chapter Three


Love Triangle


"I-I don't know and I need to eat." Elyza continued, trying to avoid the previous topic.
"Then can I eat with you?"
"No. I'm eating with Emily." 
"The more the merrier right?"
"... Th-then bring Hayden along with you."
"WHAT? WHY? Do you actually like him?"
"No! It's just that you said more the merrier."
"Why is it always him. Why can't it be me?"
"Because I just met you today."
"So? You met Hayden today."
"Th-that's different."
"What's different."
"I-I don't know. Let's just go eat."
"Tch." Brendan annoyingly sounded. "Don't worry. I won't bother you anymore today." He walked away, irritated. 

Elyza's Mind
Wait a minute. DID I ACTUALLY WANT TO EAT WITH HAYDEN? What the heck is wrong with ME? He's a playboy and so is his friend. Why did I stutter? Why was I nervous. What in the world is wrong with me? And... Caesar? Brendan Caesar... Hmm. Sounds familiar. Meh. Who cares. I have to go eat with Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment